- Celebrating The Plan of Nashville: Avenues to a Great City
- Showcases visionary thought leader discussing issues of urban design and civic engagement
- Opportunity to present the work it has accomplished over the past year
- Highlighting projects in Nashville that illustrate how the city is moving forward
- NCDC’s major fundraising event
- Attendance averages more than 700 design professionals
- Developers, civic leaders, and government leaders, state and local elected officials, engaged citizens and students
Location: Music City Center, 201 5th Avenue South, Karl F. Dean Grand Ballroom
When: Friday, November 15th, 2019
Check-In: 11:00 - 11:30 am
Lunch + Program: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Annual Luncheon serves as NCDC’s major fundraising event featuring a keynote speaker that addresses a key topic in shaping Nashville’s future. This program has raised over $1,000,000 in support of NCDC’s mission and programs. Attendees include over 750 design professionals, developers, business leaders, state and local elected officials, department heads and engaged citizens.
To become a sponsor, complete the Online Sponsor Form.