Presidents' Council is Nashville Civic Design Center’s highest level of individual contribution and membership. The Presidents’ Council was founded by the past presidents of NCDC’s Board of Directors to encourage participation and engagement of individual donors. Presidents’ Council members are a passionate group of individuals that provide critical funding to support the organization’s mission through annual contributions of $1,000 or more.
Presidents’ Council member benefits include special opportunities to interact at invitation-only events, share ideas and learn more about how to shape Nashville into a more beautiful and functional city for all.
By becoming a member of NCDC's Presidents’ Council, you will receive the following additional benefits:
- A copy of each of our books - Shaping the Healthy Community: The Nashville Plan, Moving Tennessee Forward, and The Plan of Nashville
- A copy of our current benefit publications - Centennial Park Visitors Center, Reclaiming Public Space in Downtown Nashville, and Designing Action
- Invitations to receptions featuring special Urban Design Forum Speakers and other special guests from NCDC events
- Presidents’ Council Reception
- Presidents’ Council Breakfast
If you have any questions about our Presidents’ Council membership, please contact us at email@example.com.